We've put together this bundle so you have absolutely everything you need for speech amplification, quiz nights, arena events, presentations and more.
The portable PA comes with 2 wireless UHF handheld microphones, a speaker stand and speaker cover, a beltpack and headset microphone (to replace one of the handheld mics in use) and a lapel mic to use instead of the headset microphone.
The system has Bluetooth connectivity incorporated into it, but we've also added in a connecting RCA cable so you can connect a music source (such as an ipod, CD player or laptop) to the PA system which doesn't have Bluetooth capability.
The unit also features an FM radio.
1 x QX12PA-PLUS Portable PA system
1 x 180.181 Compact aluminium stand
1 x QX12PA PLUS Beltpack with headset
1 x 171.855 Lapel microphone
1 x 127.081 Speaker cover
1 x 104.831 3metre mini jack to RCA cable
You can view the features of the QX12PA PLUS in this short video.
This product is fitted with maintenance-free, sealed batteries. Although the charge holding capacity will reduce over time (as with all rechargeable batteries) following the guidelines below will ensure the best longevity and performance.
1. Before first use, connect the unit to the mains to completely charge the battery. The light will turn green when it is fully charged.
2. Avoid total discharge of the battery. Do not put the unit away while it is still switched on. If the unit becomes fully discharged it may not be possible to recharge it and the unit will make a clicking noise when you try to turn it on.
3. Do not overcharge the battery. When the light turns green the battery is fully charged and should be unplugged from the mains.
4. Charging can take up to 12 hours. The battery will charge more quickly if it is switched off during charging.
5. Using mains power and quick 'top up' charges do not harm the battery.
6. Charge the unit at least once a month, even if it has not been used.