The QR12PA portable PA speaker has built in wheels and retractable pull-along handle so it's easy to trundle along from place to place. It's also reasonably lightweight at only 14kg, so is easily lifted by the handle built into the side. Perfect for voice and music amplification and just about loud enough for dance/exercise or Zumba classes. Easy to transport, easy to use. What more can we say?
It runs off mains power or internal re-chargeable battery so can be used indoors and out where there's no access to mains power. The power rating is 100 watts RMS.
It has a built in wireless radio receiver, so comes with two VHF handheld wireless microphones. It also has two further inputs with Echo for wired microphones (not supplied), auxiliary line input (so you can plug in any DC player or MP3 player) and also has an integral USB/SD media player. It comes with a little remote control.
- Echo effect for microphones
- 2 x VHF handheld microphones included
- Integral USB/SD media player
- Mains/rechargeable operation
- Built-in trolley facility
- Rugged ABS case
- Moulded handle and internal 35mm pole fitting
- Power supply 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz / external 12Vdc / internal battery
- HF driver 2.5cm (1") titanium compression driver
- Wireless microphone frequencies 174.1MHz + 175.0MHz
- Power output 50 + 50W max (LF + HF)
- Battery life Up to 8 hours
- Controls Mic volume, Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume & VHF mic volumes
- Inputs 2 x Mic and 1 Aux
Model no: QTX Sound QR12PA
Although the charge holding capacity will reduce over time (as with all rechargeable batteries) following the guidelines below will ensure the best longevity and performance.
1. Before first use, connect the unit to the mains to completely charge the battery. The light will turn green when it is fully charged.
2. Avoid total discharge of the battery. Do not put the unit away while it is still switched on. If the unit becomes fully discharged it may not be possible to recharge it and the unit will make a clicking noise when you try to turn it on.
3. Do not overcharge the battery. When the light turns green the battery is fully charged and should be unplugged from the mains.
4. Charging can take up to 12 hours. The battery will charge more quickly if it is switched off during charging.
5. Using mains power and quick 'top up' charges do not harm the battery.
6. Charge the unit at least once a month, even if it has not been used.
7. Always turn the unit off, and disconnect from the mains when it is not in use or being charged.