QR10PA Portable PA System - Mains/Battery 100 watts
This 100w RMS portable PA speaker has built in wheels and retractable pull-along handle so it's easy to trundle along from place to place. It's also lightweight at only 10kg, so is easily lifted by the handle built into the side. Perfect for voice and music amplification. Easy to transport, easy to use. What more can we say?
A self-contained portable PA unit with built-in amplifier, wireless microphone receiver and FM radio. It operates from the mains or from the internal rechargeable battery. It comes complete with a VHF neckband wireless microphone and beltpack. On the back it has a further 2 wired mic inputs (mics not included), auxiliary line input (RCA) for ipod/laptop and integral USB/SD/FM media player with record function to a memory stick. A retractable trolley handle and rear wheels provide easy portability but it's so light it's easy to carry anyway.
- Echo effect for microphones
- VHF neckband microphone included
- Integral USB/SD/FM player with record feature & remote
- Mains/rechargeable operation
- Built-in trolley facility
- Switchable VCV "mic override" function (mutes the music when speaking)
- Internal 35mm speaker pole fitting
- Optional handheld transmitter available (952.413UK)
- 100 watts RMS
- Internal battery or 12Vdc mains adaptor (supplied)
- Battery life Up to 8 hours
- 2 wired mic (jack) and aux (RCA)
- Frequency 174.1MHz
- Dimensions 320 x 470 x 270mm
- Weight 10.1kg
Model no: QTX Sound QR10PA 178.840
This product is fitted with maintenance-free, sealed batteries. Although the charge holding capacity will reduce over time (as with all rechargeable batteries) following the guidelines below will ensure the best longevity and performance.
1. Before first use, connect the unit to the mains to completely charge the battery. The light will turn green when it is fully charged.
2. Avoid total discharge of the battery. Do not put the unit away while it is still switched on. If the unit becomes fully discharged it may not be possible to recharge it and the unit will make a clicking noise when you try to turn it on.
3. Do not overcharge the battery. When the light turns green the battery is fully charged and should be unplugged from the mains.
4. Charging can take up to 12 hours. The battery will charge more quickly if it is switched off during charging.
5. Using mains power and quick 'top up' charges do not harm the battery.
6. Charge the unit at least once a month, even if it has not been used.