We finally sourced the perfect solution for conferencing. This clever little system is extremely quick and simple to set up, and really helps the Chairperson to stay in control of the meeting as everyone can clearly be heard.
It's designed for meetings, conferences, council chambers and offices with boardrooms - any time you have a chairperson and delegates or committee members who take turns to speak.
Used at it simplest, the controller links to a Chairperson microphone and 2 to 50 delegate microphones (up to 150 when expanded). The controller has settings allowing you to choose how many people can speak at once, for example. The Chairperson's microphone will always take priority over the others.
If you have an audience, the controller can be linked to a venue's PA system or to a portable PA so that the audience too can hear what's being said.
For more complex needs the controller can be linked to a recording system, or connected to a telephone conferencing system to enable the inclusion of off-site delegates.
It is extremely easy to set up. The controller plugs into the mains and powers all of the microphones. The Chairperson's microphone plugs into the controller and then the remaining mics simply daisy chain into the one before them. The Chairperson and delegate microphones are available separately, or we have put some packages together for you with everything you will need (see related items below).
- Adjustable discussion modes (e.g. number of simultaneous speakers, limited talking time, sole activation for the chairperson)
- Built-in speaker and connection for optional headphones
- Keypad lock
- LCD for indicating date and time
- Test function for connected microphone stations
- Connection facilities for optional units, e.g. external microphone, telephone coupler, signal processing units (e.g. equalizer), recorders, amplifiers, audio line sources