This wireless microphone system has four receivers built into it. You choose handheld, headset or lapel microphones to go with it depending on your needs, and can use four at a time with this receiver. The receiver is also available in 2-way and 8-way and you can use these at the same time.
It's not in the public free-to-use bandwidth so you do have to licence it with Ofcom, and would pay approximately £28 per microphone per year. They will assign frequencies to you to ensure the least chance of interference from other users in your area. Well worth it!!
These are perfect for schools, theatre groups and businesses who need multiple wireless microphones in operation at the same time.
4-channel multifrequency receiver unit, with UHF PLL technology.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 channels each)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT, TXS-606HSE or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- Each channel with LCD for indicating group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED display for indicating audio signal
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS