A boundary microphone, ideal for use with the Contacta Portable Loop and the “Home Loop” driver to provide an additional sound source to the built-in microphones. It provides an omnidirectional response, meaning it is useful for discussions involving numerous people when using the portable loop. The microphone is also useful in conjunction with the “Home Loop” to monitor sound external from the television, such as a telephone or doorbell. It is designed for use on a flat surface, such as a counter or a table.
- Ideal as an additional mic for the Contacta Portable loop and "Home Loop" driver
- Omnidirectional response; ideal for conversations involving numerous people
- Frequency response 20-16Khz
- Sensitivity -65dB+/-3dB (0dB=1V/u)
- Polar pattern Omnidirectional
- Impedance Low