The CM10 is a compact format live mixing console with mic/line inputs (jack/XLR) and a stereo line channel which can be fed from an internal USB/SD audio player. Mic/line channels have individual inserts and all channels have 3-band EQ, Aux and Effect controls. Phantom power of +48V is switchable to the XLR inputs for condenser microphones. Applications range from sub-mixing to main live PA console.
- Compact, accessible design
- Channel inserts for Mic/line inputs
- 3-band EQ for each channel
- Internal delay effect (or FX loop)
- Integral USB/SD player
- Rack-mount ears supplied
- Switchable +48V phantom power