The CHALLENGER DC40H38BT is a powerful 120 Watt wireless portable presentation system used for presentations, live product demonstrations and events and background music. It's designed for both indoor and outdoor use, capable of high quality coverage up to 800m².
It has Bluetooth Audio Connectivity, a retractable handle and integrated wheels for easy transport, a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter, plus a protective canvas dust cover.
Compact and lightweight, it features an integrated USB MP3 player with Bluetooth Connectivity allowing for easy, wireless connectivity of Bluetooth audio sources such as smart phones and tablets. The Challenger system comes with one UHF Receiver but has the option to add three more if more microphones are needed.
As this operates on wireless Channel 38 you will need an annual licence from Ofcom to use it, approx £28 per microphone per year.
- 120W internal amplifier and full-range loudspeaker
- Integral UHF wireless microphone receiver (100 Channel, SDR5100M/38, (plus option for an additional three receivers!)
- CD player complete with USB MP3 player & IR remote control
- Option to add MP3 Player/Recorder with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Wired microphone/auxiliary inputs, plus line level output Extension loudspeaker output (8 Ohm)
- Optional matching extension loudspeaker (C1000 Companion)
- Internal rechargeable battery or mains operation
- Retractable handle & integrated wheels
- Tone control
- Protective canvas dust cover supplied
- Also available: CHALLENGERH38 with CD Player
- NEW: IRDA facility allows the system frequency to be changed via Infra Red TX<-->RX = 2 way.
Challenger1004 Portable PA System with USB MP3 Player & Bluetooth Connectivity
SQ6100IRDA Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
DC40 Canvas Dust Cover
DPRB600M- MP3 Player with Bluetooth and USB
ST-50 tripod stand